Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Coming to my first answer

At first i didn't know what inititive command systems even meant. It wasn't until ms. Pittman actually sent me a link in order to fully understand the inititive command systems and why they would be so important to my senior topic. At first i had so many answers for my essential question and i couldn't narrow it down enough to talk for 30 minutes about well rounded research. But after researching inititiive command systems, i realized that it is everything that has to do with fighting a fire. It was the before, during, and after fighting a structural fire process. This was going to be my longest answer out of the two, and i had to make sure i would be able to speak about it for a good amount of time. This answer really helped me understand the exact steps in order to fight a structural fire and the proper ways to be safe. Safety was also a huge aspect that i learned about when studying initive command systems. Without this answer my essential question wouldn't have been as stong as it was, and my answers would have most likely fallen short.

No comments:

Post a Comment