Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Senior Project reflection


(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud that i made time with only two answers. I have been worried about making time with only two answers since i found out i was only doing two answers. It was definitely a relief and a proud moment when i found out that i had actually made time and my 2 hour wasnt going to be a flop. 
(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
       P                       
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
                AP-            
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
My mentorship at the end really helped me with my senior project because it sowed me the proper steps i should have been taking all along to create a successful senior project.  
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would join the explorer program back in the summer so that i would have been in it all along. 
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 
It has helped me realize what i wanted to do in the future.  i want to pursue the task of becoming a firefighter and because i went through this whole process, i fell that i am ready to take the challenge on. I have learned how to work n a team through my mentorship, how to study properly through my research, and in a way i have also learned how to stay organized through towers and three column charts. Overall it was a great experience and i couldn't have asked for a better senior topic idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment