Monday, June 3, 2013

First Day Of Training

My first day of training as an explorer has been one of the most physically demanding days of my life. I went into the first day of training thinking it was going to be easy. I am for the most part an active person so a few laps and push ups wasn't going to be a huge deal to me. I couldn't have been more wrong. We did so many push ups, sit-ups, planks that i was about ready to throw up. I put my all into that training session and after the physical training aspect i was extremely tired as well as winded. That was just the first part of training for the day and i was already drenched in sweat and extremely tired. For the next part of the training we actually got to run through the maze that we have at the station. This was a part of the training that ultimately helped me with my second answer. I learned that being blindfolded an dark helps you feel for the environment around you . It gets you close to the actual environment of a fire because a fire is dark and hard to see in.

No comments:

Post a Comment